Saturday, April 24, 2010

Isolated, Wild

Clouds so fast
I've never seen
Faggy burdens
Welted worries
Hard-won experience
Yeah we've got it easy
Easy street
Droolers
Drooling puddles
From gapes of wrath

I want to go when the world was
clean
I could fit neath fenceposts
Wade through foliage, thick
Come upon a great cross in the clearing
and be sore afraid
Hear my mother bounce words
from the perimeter,
Cross beetlebacks and grassblade ramps,
Cars churgling to a start
isolated, wild

I want to sit in the forest and graze upon my fears, a knee-hugging experience.

I want a damp leaf to graze my cheek like evading knowledge, I know it's there falling beyond my place in the state flapping to and fro, into the great whiteness that is the flash before sleep and
the flash before death

No comments:

Post a Comment