Tuesday, November 17, 2009

80s Aggregate

Watching Baby Einstein to forget that I've been kicking tires on so many phases, and most have wheeled away like deals from yesterday.


Driving old cars fast with cigarette precision

He rolls into Cleveland with a trunk full of grateful hearts

Smelling 80s aggregate and collective scraps of knees

Now you’re smelling it.

Putting Ed Hardy cologne on your soul wounds

You’ve got me dressing preppy

With powerful bacne

Binaca sprays into gapes

The marrow of life dripping off my tongue and fingers like

Local honey

I wanna feel you in the bike lane

I wanna feel you on the roof

I wanna feel you by the woofer

I wanna feel you thrice on the star crossed fire escapes

And it won’t be nice when your son won’t smile

At Christmas time

Cul De Sac crummy

Cut off from grit

But it’s a collection of the stuff

Can you feel lit?

No comments:

Post a Comment