Thursday, June 6, 2013

Tiki Torchbearer

ontological arguments in the Tiki Torch light


dice-shaped ice cubes in the Kahlua froth

Onstar prank call (nod off)

mother goddess garden orb

a folding chair in a sedevacante room

groovish in the groove zone


loc'd in the Buick Regal

my climate zone is optimal and Optimo flecks speckle my damp jeans

"I'll have one Reese's Blizzard for yo' monkey-ass"
cruise to the dock of the spring-fed pond

dip our ankles in and hope we've been covered
(freckles near your nipple)

that looks a little like Rodney Dangerfield eye

crest white teeth prick tiny nibbles

on my lobe

and the tiny persona in the cranium district

is full-moon gleaming on my bitch-ass

"grab the epidermis, because it's showing;

don't worry about nothing but the rain

meter aka Paul's flat-top."

("Bitch, collapse." - Bong Jong Il)

Reid and the twelve inch subwoofers

Reid is hopping

Reid is bumping

Reid is seizing

No comments:

Post a Comment