Tuesday, July 23, 2013

dream log

This stadium is forward thinking
Swimming hectares of unthinking
The rollerblades and alcohol
Thousands of fists thru the wall

I luv so much I can't commit
My DSLs quiver and quip
I'm not so famous
Vanity hath struck

nonlethal force in pick-up truck
reuptake blocked is crucial, key
fiddling with drawerknobs
To check again

My berserker barrage
Is run it's course
May acid rain
on a pet horse

My nose can smell
Sniff and blow
Why wasn't I born
Craving Optimo

The white owl mistress
With checkered future
Had a pair
Covering bluchers

Faust 2.0
Rousch, Tupelo
"my company of peers
Is in the past some distant years.
Outsiders artists and some queers
The tug of truth, never desires
Light the fire light the fire
A wilderness retreat
Some quick line about a seat
Sedevacante counselors
Warshed forn from hands
In pale moonlight
And nestled weary heads
Alone into the pillow she smelled like"

I pour these words unto the screen
As if God hasn't already strung together
every possibility

(still so lonely and ever known)
this Tinkering.
this thunderpierce
I forget how peculiar
we really are


No comments:

Post a Comment