Saturday, August 3, 2013

Eudaimonia

bated breath, arcade breath
pool water breath
Mexican buffet breath
marshmallow breath
cry-mouth

ur such a cry-mouth
your mouth opens like moth caverns
and a bunch of cries come out
it's so startling every time
like the first time you hold a baby
who also happen to be major cry-mouths

rollerblading in the back of an Embassy Suites
my farts are outrageous
good thing my dog is at home because he'd love this to death
the workers come out for cigs

I'm like "hey" or something
and they don't have cellphones to ignore me with
given that they're expensive
dad has one it faxes 69 and 420 and 80085
all the funny stuff

my dream is to hear the ocean
and smell the ocean landscape
spongy grasses
neon asses

tart mosaics in the fiddling outdoor hallway
I have a bead necklace I made at camp

the same camp where I learned the word
"eradicator"
and
"fucking loser"

the sun is setting on a civic si
hatchback / those were new
then

I fondled my Umbros and warp-sped
to my dad's voice

time for some real gulf coast food

time for the wet elevator

No comments:

Post a Comment