Saturday, August 3, 2013

knucks

The middle of finger of Gawd
doth penetrated the Woyld
and retroactively pinched death
between his ashy knuckle

on the bus I see the people
who were once children
and have seen so much shit
since then

they all nod along with the bus sway
clutching their belongings
clinging to their accidents
hiding their substances

I nod off and dream I'm on a mesa
surrounded by a clone army
of all my ex-girlfriends
they're holding banners
"we could have luved u 2 Death"
"omg such a radical shift in beliefs"
And from the clone army of ex girlfriends
Sandstorm by Darude blasts through the cacti
and Mugatu's seapunk cousin
rises from the leftover t-shirt geodesic dome
to tell me:
"BEHOLD, MANY LULZ
dude come out of the think zone,
to the Lower Appetizer:
I've got drink specials
I've got permanent luv
I've got macho body replacement therapy
My irony is endless
We're welting with pleasure
(MLK Junior owned a handgun)"

No comments:

Post a Comment