Monday, September 9, 2013

minor threat

two-fold Bill folds
on the edge of light
as if light was a papered plane
folded on the towel rack
that he's coating in tears

his father
wandered along the 35th parallel north
scouring and lauding
scouring and lauding
there were and are still
thousands of 70's bathrooms
at which to stare

"yeah I finished this sleeve out with the surface of Io"
"my dad is literally a rocket scientist"
"my other piece is a tactile graphic of the Nokia ringtone"

the elevator doors closed
and a man purported to possess
"mucho dinero"
and
"10-10-220 money"
chortled and jangled
his Infiniti J30 keys
"Redskins game tonight? I've got a good feeling about it.
I need to keep a positive mental attitude about this team."

Bill folds his paper and wonders how many others
are staring at the Otis logo at this moment in time

"No thanks I've got to get home to coach my own losing team."

No comments:

Post a Comment