Friday, September 13, 2013

Todos Dios

crisp morning
"summer-on, Hefty bag...
sizzling in the street"
I muttered to myself
as I glide my fingers
across the Nashville Basin;
and I pinch waywardly gentlemen
from a quartermile out

You know when you're feeling Pythagorian?
and the very limestone beneath your feet
harbors vibrato
from the spheres,
you jump like MJ (you pick),
the air catches your lip-corners
and thou art turnt up?

it's a polemic of its own;
the slow motion videos of smiling
on YouTube
the car crashes in the nite
lives scattered and smashed
todos
los
dios
not one day where a life isn't smashed
because it is good to be smashed
and regrouped
at the risk of sounding like a hippie

I am looking forward to rebooting
in a stark sense

and if heaven is real
would my solipsistic past
kick in and say
"whoa there
buddy, now now you don't
savor anything under my watch"

I should hope to be pierced
and for my iniquity and doubt
to pour out
into the cosmos
(causing Northern Lights and star twinkles
for the most remote persons)

No comments:

Post a Comment